Assalamo Alaikom Warahmatu Allah Wabarakatu!
Dear Community Members,
On behalf of the Valley Ranch Islamic Center, we wish you all a very happy Eid-ul-Adha Mubarak. May Allah accept your Udhiya, Qurbani, your Ibaadaat (worship) and your charity including all the good deeds that you performed during these blessed days of Dhul-Hijjah. Enjoy this blessed day with your family and friends. Also PLEASE make Duaa for all the Ummah around the world who are suffering, and be greatful for all that we have. Alhamdulilah
Takbeerat ul Eid starts at 7:00 AM
First prayer will be held at 8:00 AM sharp and will be led by Imam Yaser Birjas
Second prayer will be held at 9:30 AM sharp and will be led by Imam (TBD)
Here are few guidelines to make this Eid a convenient experience for all of us:
Please arrive early: Attendance will be higher and therefore parking tighter. Arriving early will allow you to avoid traffic and find a convenient parking space.
Parking will be available in the following areas:
- ICI Parking Lot
- Villas of Andalus Homes – Phase I
- Villas of Andalus Homes – Phase II
- Tuscany Estates Townhomes
- Church across the street
- Rainier Street
- New Parking are next to Library – Saqib ul Haque Rd
- Alhambra Valley
- Police Escorts and ICI volunteers will direct traffic in parking areas. Please follow their instructions.
- Please maintain a speed limit of 5 mph.
- Police will give out Citation to those who violate traffic laws.
- Please carpool if possible.
- Some rules to consider (as a reminder):
- Do not park in front of the Fire Hydrant.
- Do not block someone’s driveway.
- Do not park facing the opposite direction.
- Park close to the curb.
- Be considerate for the pedestrians.
While You are inside the Masjid
Everyone is encouraged to chant Takbeeratul Eid or remain quiet until the prayer begins.
Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Laa ilaaha illallahu
Wallahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Wa lillahil Hamd
Allah is the greatest, He is the Greatest. There is no God except Allah.
He is the Greatest. All praises and thanks are for Him.
Please refrain from socializing in the prayer area.
Brothers attending with children should proceed to the children’s room next to the main hall, be considerate for other brothers to enjoy a quieter environment.
Brothers are required to park their strollers in the curved shoe area next to Imam’s office.
Please sit closer to the first row to make room for others.
Sisters attending without children and girls aged ten and older should proceed to the East prayer hall upstairs.
Sisters attending with children are required to park strollers in Room 210, should proceed to West side prayer hall upstairs.
Please supervise your children at all times while in Masjid and Parking area.
Multipurpose Hall will accommodate overflow of attendees (Brothers & Sisters) please bring a prayer rug along.