1. Complete the application form here
2. Answer all questions fully and accurately. State that an item is not applicable with “N/A”. If the answer is none, write “None”
3. After submission VRIC membership committee will review your application and membership co-ordinator will contact you by Phone or Email provided in the application notifying you with application acceptance or rejection status.
4. After approval VRIC membership committee will reach out to you for payment information. You can pay your membership due by Credit Card (Master Card, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal), Check, eCheck and ECH.
5. After payment is made a member number will be assigned and provided to the applicant.
6. If you have any question regarding your membership status please send an email to email@example.com
VRIC Membership Rules and Regulations
1. Individuals with past criminal record will not be considered for membership.
2. To qualify for regular (voting) membership applicants must reside within a 10 mile radius of the masjid facility. Applicants residing outside of the 10 mile radius are only eligible for the Honorary (non-voting) membership.
3. The regular membership entitles the qualified member to vote and be nominated into the board elections. Membership status of the applicant must be current and active for a minimum of 6 months to qualify to vote and one year for nomination.
4. If Auto Renewal is selected, membership will be automatically renewed on renewal date for a maximum of 3 years from the date the membership application has been accepted or earlier if the member requested termination of membership in writing. If a membership expires, the member will have 30 days (grace period where the membership remains valid) from the date of expiry to renew the membership.
5. Members agree to abide by the constitution (click to view) of the Valley Ranch Islamic Center, and work under the guidance of the VRIC board. The VRIC board may accept, deny, or revoke membership at any time without notice. All decisions are at the discretion of the management of VRIC.
6. Annual membership dues are: $65. The dues may be changed by the VRIC board.
7. By signing this membership application, all listed applicants you forfeit their right to any litigation against VRIC and/or its management.