A structured multi-level Quranic Program that will start with teaching the students to identify Arabic alphabets to completing the recitation of the Holy Quran, and also give them the tools to memorize the Holy Quran.
- A multi-level program – That will demonstrate your child’s progress
- Experienced Teachers
- Additional Instructions – in Islamic character building
- Monthly student progress report
- Quranic School Committee – Oversight to ensure success of this program
- Age group – 5 years to high school student age
- Maintain a student teacher ration of 10:1 in most sessions
- Limited capacity
- Entrance test – Need to pass entrance test for placement at
- Intermediate and Advanced Levels
- Teachers – Full Memorization of the Quran with multiple years of experience
Monthly fees – $70/Month for Basic, $100/Month for Advanced. Multiple sibling discounts available.
ONE TIME NON-REFUNDABLE REGISTRATION FEE $20.00 PER APPLICANT. For returning student, registration fee is waived. Checks should be made payable to “VRIC” and dropped off at the front office.
Weekdays (M-Th): Session 1 at 4.30PM
Weekends (Sat-Sun): Session 1 at 10.00AM, Session 2 at 12.00PM
How to Register
Fee and Registration Payment Methods
- PayPal Auto Payment: CLICK HERE!
- Checks, Cash, & Card on site will incur additional fees ($10). To avoid additional fees please sign up for the Auto Payment method. (checks should be made payable to “VRIC” and dropped off at the front office)
- Registration Fee
Nye Armstrong / Quran School Administrator
Wlaa Abdallah / School Teacher
Arwa Khouja / School Teacher
Maha Soliman / School Teacher
Ahmed Mahrous / School Teacher
Rakshi Mahmood / Quran School Committee
Iltiaz Nagaria / Quran School Committee
Sadak Sheikh / Quran School Committee
Abdus Samad Khalilullah / Quran School Committee
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call (214) 496-9000 (from 9AM to 5PM Monday to Friday)
Drop by at 9940 Valley Ranch Pkwy West, Irving, TX 75063